Life beyond body

A cage without a bird is empty. We look at it either in anticipation to see a bird or in the disappointment of the bird that has flown away from us. Coma as known in science or medical term is one that state, where we define one's existence, by an electronic beep of sound to mark their presence and absence.

I asked myself whether that state of mind in a coma is alive; are they listening to all the hustle and bustle of the doctors, nurses and loved one around? Or its a delusion of oneself belonging physically there but left the world long ago. It's a helpless feeling to see your loved and near one to let go right in front of you slowly, every day. You want to hold them as tightly you can so that they don't leave you. No one in this universe can hold or control life.
My experience to witness life and death so closely has broken me, I sit for hours and think about how this has happened and why it happened. Clueless and helpless I'm still in denial of this whole science of life support system. It gives you false hope, and miracles don't happen to all. You see a body lying like a bird in a cage. It is a hallucination that bird is there and alive, but the reality is the bird isn't there with you, and she died the moment she was in a cage.

What happens on that so-called life support cage? Do one rebel to come back to their body, which I think most of us will do to go back to walk, see and be with our loved ones. But, why that inner voice of our soul is not heard or does the sound of death suppress your inner voice. Life is a puzzle jig-jag; the more cautiously you try to simplify the more complicated it becomes.
Life and mystery behind death remain. People called it destiny and time. But, this destiny and time not only touch one soul but many. I wish I have held her tightly and not let go. She still and will always remain in my soul till my last breath...............may she rest in peace. Love you ma!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knock -Knock homemaker!!

Meaning of colors

Why Dreams?