Are we playing our role

Well this question always circulate ,whether it is old friends chatting in college canteen, or married women gossiping in park or passengers waiting for their train/bus at station or Bus-stand ..............
Are we playing our Role as son,daughter,wife,etc.......................or as an Indian.Are we?

Is just sending money or transferring funds to our parents account is our duty, or spending time with our kids in McDonald's or gifting them I-Pod.Or paying our tax on time?
Wondering if this is our duty, then what was our parents doing all this years and even pursuing till today.I mean i remember, when i use to come back home from school my mom use to wait and treat me like princess and feed me my favorite dish........................
And i too remember the day when i voted first time, it was awesome experience and i was so thrilled. But that was also the last time i voted.And after that round about 5 times the polling for municipality and assembly took place,which i missed due to my professional assignments.
And seating here far from my home-land in United Kingdom due to my job,i politely miss many of my personal responsibilities.And i don't blame my job of this.I think i am wrong at some point or correctly most of us are wrong!!!!!!!!

I don't know how to conclude this topic, as even i am surprised what role am i playing ....daughter, wife, mother, Indian.....................................or just its "I"

Comments

Unknown said…
Good topic. Most people spend their life only for 'I' and forget other parts of their life.

Popular posts from this blog

Knock -Knock homemaker!!

Meaning of colors

Why Dreams?