It is never too late to run

Waiting to run in this free world today. Morning is not same as it's used to be, want to run and catch the dreams that I have carefully wrapped in dark nights. Those dark nights which we all face, those nasty nights stop us from believing in ourselves. But, we need those unpredictable winter shower to clear those dark nights and a new bright day to open the wrappers from our dream.

I'm not the same, echo my heart again and again. Love to be what I'm today. I'm thankful to all those dark nights that came my way. If I haven't seen those nights, I won't understand meaning of brightness. So, ladies and beautiful never stop believing in yourself. We all have it and can do, we don't need to be prepared, just do what you like to do, and love and nurture your dream as your baby. Its never too late and never too early, its right when you think. So, start believing in yourselves and unwrap those nights to find those dreams.

To my friend Avi, Love you sweetheart. It's for you love. Keep doing what you do and it will be the best! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of colors

Knock -Knock homemaker!!

Why Dreams?