One Afternoon !

It was about 1.45 PM and still i was browsing and searching something which i even i was not aware of. And suddenly in middle of all this some message blinked and it was none other than my friend who just popped in to say me "hi", well thanks to her bcoz then i realized the time and got hungry, but my stomach was still sleeping and there was not even a single sign of hunger .But like true North-Indian lunch time means "time to eat, whether your stomach allows u or not”. So i went inside kitchen and was figuring out of any permutation - combination which can solve my lunch puzzle, as i haven’t cooked anything. So with no luck in kitchen, finally forcefully i got dressed up in all my winter accessories to face the cold and breeze which was blowing outside, without any clue where i am going and what i need to eat. While passing down the street and peeping inside the restaurants so that something might click me to solve my afternoon puzzle, and lastly i got attracted towards one Chinese girl, who was looking at me while passing through her restaurant and i don't know whether it was that ignorant look of her or my so called hunger which drove me inside that place. But anyways, i was able to park myself at corner table and that girl helped me in choosing my lunch menu. As it was buffet i had enough of option to choose, but i was searching of Chinese Manchurian and veg. Hakka noodles which was missing in the menu. And then i realized that i was not in India and it was so true for my stomach that is still sleeping after 20 days also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knock -Knock homemaker!!

Why Dreams?

Meaning of colors